HERE FOR YOU!
Whether its a company lunch or a wedding, we’ve got you covered!
ALL ABOUT US
WHO WE ARE
With more than 25 years of catering and food truck experience, Food Truck Feeds takes the guesswork out of having the right trucks for your needs. We operate some of the busiest gourmet food trucks in the Phoenix Metro Area. So, WE GET IT! We understand the importance of showing up on time, ready to serve.
Our job is to make you look good!
WHAT WE DO
Food Truck Feeds is your portal to the best food trucks. Whether you’re looking to book a single truck for a private catering event; you want to have gourmet food trucks come to your place of business once a week (or month!); or, you’re an event coordinator that needs assistance organizing multiple food trucks for large events, we’re here for you!
We serve as a hub for food truck owners and streamline communication to ensure your successful event or meal service. We are connected to more than 100 food trucks which gives us the ability to meet almost all your mobile culinary requests.
WHEN AND WHERE TO FIND OUR FOOD TRUCK FEEDS
We have trucks on the road 365 days of the year! Connect with our schedule on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and on our Calendar.
WHY USE FOOD TRUCK FEEDS?
- It’s a great way to give your building or employees more food choices that can change as often as daily or weekly!
- There are no booking fees to the client.
- Popular food trucks help increase sales and foot traffic to your business.
- We can promote your event via our social media and the social media channels of our trucks, giving your event more exposure.
- We help promote successful new product launches and new client promotions.
- We do all of the communication with the food truck owners and coordinate the trucks that fill your requirements.
- All of our trucks carry mandatory insurance, licenses, city permits and health permits and we make sure all required city and health permits are secured prior to the event.
- We make sure all scheduled trucks are properly permitted and meet all insurance standards put in place by each location manager.